2012年6月3日日曜日

CALL Blogging Assignment 5

Real-Life Geishas

*Summay
The Geishas are traditional Japanese performers.
They are mysterious and beautiful.
They transforms herself into a traditional icon of feminine beauty, and it's not easy.

*Comments
I went to Kyoto and saw the Geishas when I was junior highschool.
They were beautiful!
I was surprised to hear the unexpected true intention of them.
So, I wish to watch them, too:)

3 件のコメント:

  1. Hello Yu,

    The traditional of geisha in Japan is a fascinating one, and one that is worthy of study and attention. I think geisha are very important traditional artists and performers of Japan.

    返信削除
  2. Hello!!
    I'm Kana.
    I have not seen the Geishas in my eyes.
    I want to see the Geishas.
    Your blog is very good:-)♪
    bye!

    返信削除
  3. Hello!Yu.
    My name is Rina.
    I went to Kyoto when junior I was high school too.
    But I could not see the Geisha so
    I will see the Geishas when I go to Kyoto next time!

    返信削除